A network of six Intercultural Education Platforms and PL2S centers offering empowering individualised learning experiences to non-conventional Higher Education Institutes target group will be implemented to support the Russian institutes to achieve the role of leading actors in directing and facilitating a process of intercultural dialogue in term of an open and respectful exchange of views between individuals and groups with different ethnic, cultural, religious and linguistic backgrounds and heritage, on the basis of mutual understanding and respect.
During the project a regularly cooperation and feedback activity with educational authorities, civil society and policy makers will enable the Platforms to readjust their focus on emerging issues.
The platforms will network on migration’s issues through a multilevel and multi(f)actor actions, such as:
- collection and analysis of data and information at national, regional and local level;
- seminars, workshops and e-learning courses both for students and civil servants on practices and methods of conflict resolution;
- vocational training courses for migrants and minority groups in order to enhance their employability;
- pilot courses for trainers in order to enhance interdisciplinary approaches and foster a LLL strategy on intercultural education.
- Mobility exchange, training session and workshop will be organised by the EU partners to assist Russian HEIs in designing and proposing strategic plans and future development of the Platforms and the PL2S centres according to the best practices of their countries.